You can easily reach Shaver Stable. Just take Highway 168 East from the Clovis area or Highway 41 from the Fresno or Madera area.
via Highway 168
- Highway 168 will go through the town of Shaver Lake, past the Camp Edison turn off and soon you will see a Shaver Stable sign.
via Highway 41
- From Highway 41, head north and exit at Friant.
- Continue through Friant, past Millerton Lake and the Table Mountain Casino and on to Auberry Rd.
- Turn left on Auberry Rd. to the junction of Highway 168 in Prather.
- Then continue East to 168 and through Shaver Lake.